It is finally here. After all this time we waited for the moment for Marvel Studios to reveal their plans for the future. Shortly after Kevin Feige walked on stage they did not waste any time to reveal the entire Phase 4 slate that will consist of ten projects. That is not all, just like back when they revealed Phase 3 we also got the release date for each and every project. Unlike the previous phase, this one only consists of two years and will span from 2020 until 2021. Without further ado, here are the dates and projects that are heading our way.
- May 1, 2021 – Black Widow
- Fall 2021 – Falcon & the Winter Soldier
- November 6, 2020 – The Eternals
- February 12, 2021 – Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
- Spring 2021 – WandaVision
- Spring 2021 – Loki
- May 7, 2021 – Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
- Summer 2021 – What if…?
- Fall 2021 – Hawkeye
- November 5, 2021 – Thor: Love and Thunder
This is quite the line-up for the upcoming Phase 4 slate with some heavy hitters. It is also great that they didn’t waste any time to also announce the various Disney+ shows. This really cements that these are a part of the ongoing Marvel Cinematic Universe. There is a chance though that the slate isn’t entirely completed as we still have the upcoming D23 event where Marvel Studios will have a strong presence. With so many amazing reveals, anything is possible at this point.
Which project are you most excited about?